About Me

My photo
I'm 28. I work for a non-profit that is devoted to giving children with disabilities all the opportunities thier non-disabled peers enjoy.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

How's this for a carnival venue?

Would you drive two hours to the middle of nowhere for the coolest venue ever? :  wedding pink carnival western mass Carousel2

So I seem to have found the PERFECT pink carnival venue!
Ready for this?

Total price for 5 hours? $750! Way less than the 2-3k we've been seeing.

Only con? It is about two hours from my home.

But how could any other venue ever be as perfect as this one?!

Would you drive two hours to the middle of nowhere for the coolest venue ever? :  wedding pink carnival western mass Carousel


It is in a state park so we can have our ceremony outside on the grounds too. We were also able to find an affordable caterer.






http://www.holyokemerrygoround.org/

Tell me what you think!

6 comments:

  1. SO perfect! Our wedding location is about an hour away from our house/airports. I worried about it for a while, since we have to go down there semi-often to meet with caterers and such, and it almost guarentees our OOT guests will have to rent a car. But at the end of the day, I couldn't picture us getting married anywhere else, so we went with it. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah wow, absolutely LOVE it. Not just speaks carnival, but shouts it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. I haven't got my sauce bottle on here - don't tell Mrs.tobe lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from WeddingBee!

    I think this venue would suit a carnival theme to the tee. And I absolutely adore the carousel! And big plus for being cheaper than everywhere else!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow wow! that's so awesome!!! I think that would be an awesome place to have it!

    ReplyDelete