About Me

My photo
I'm 28. I work for a non-profit that is devoted to giving children with disabilities all the opportunities thier non-disabled peers enjoy.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Welcome to our crazy life!

This is the story of us.

Us started as a young, single mom with an amazing little girl. We did the best we could and although we struggled, our home and life was always full of love.




   Annabelle and I then
All credit to Gail Morelo of Pixel Perfect Photography in Nashua, Nh. She is AMAZING.




Annabelle and I now







Along came my now fiance and finally all our lives are falling into place.


All credits for this photo go to my darling daughter and PBS Kids Ipad App :)








Newfound Lake in NH-Where our love story began





We're getting married Summer of 2012 and cannot to begin our new lives together with our new combined families.
 


I bring a beautiful six year old into our family and he brings an adorable three year old boy (I don't have permission from his mom to post his pics so I will not be unfortunately).

My handsome fiance and beautiful daughter on their way to the father/daughter dance





So that is the story of us...




Now on to the interesting stuff!




I am having a              wedding.




Are you guessing?






Did you already figure it out?






Yes, we are having a carnival wedding! At this point, I should give a shout out to my fiance for being cool enough to let me plan this.



My ideas so far...
http://eventkingsny.blogspot.com/2010/06/dream-theme-carnival-wedding.html






The pictures that started it all (above and below)


http://www.2learnmarketing.com/detroit/photographer/wedding/circus-wedding-in-nashville-by-sweet-life-designs-1649th-edition/







http://www.flickr.com/photos/41049326@N06/3844541342/




All copyrights belong to original posters. All images found via google.

8 comments:

  1. I so want to come to your wedding! Did you see My Fair Wedding last night? They had rock candy with cotton candy around it. Very yummy looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! I think everything looks awesome. I cant wait to see how it all turns out. ANd now I want some popcorn..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've loved this idea since the first time I saw it on the Bee! It's going to be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your wedding ideas! You're going to have one of the coolest weddings ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love your ideas! I can't wait to see how it all comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much ladies!!! I really appreciate your support :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWW this is sooooooooo sweet!!! LOVE IT ALL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your daughter looks like you :)
    Love all your inspiration boards. I now really want to eat that swrily lolly lol

    ReplyDelete